Your Safety is our Concern
We want you to enjoy benefits of Natural Gas, the gas which is convenient, clean and versatile fuel. But like all fuels it must be handled wisely to ensure its safety and efficiently
Precautions for daily operation
View Gas Safety Awareness Film
- Before igniting the hot plate, ensure that there is no gas smell.
- Ensure that the rubber tube is in good condition and it is properly fixed with hot plate/ Gas Stove and Appliance Valve.
- Open the Appliance Valve first, then the knob of the hot plate/ Gas stove and ignite the burner immediately.
- Hot utensils/ hot items should not touch rubber tube.
- After cooking make a practice to close the Appliance Valve.
- Don't use the PNG converted burner on LPG cylinder.